Friday, January 21, 2011

Airstream Progress

Hello! I haven't updated about the Airstream in a while, and that's mostly because I want my fancy father in law hand made desk to be in there before I post the final photos. Other than that and covering the sofa cushion and getting a few throw pillows, we're finished! It might be the coziest most fun place to work that's ever been! And I haven't even started working out of there yet! I know, it's annoying that I'm not showing you what it looks like yet, but I will tell you that there's some really pretty wall paper involved. And I'll show you my office chair.



Isn't she a beaut? I was a little nervous about the silver, but once I got it all put together, I knew it was the perfect Airstream chair. And it reminds me of an Eames chair that is far out of my price range. I got mine at Overstock.com for a pretty good deal! They have a great selection, if you're in the market for an office chair.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we should be completely finished in the next few weeks! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I really can't wait much longer! You are going to have to post pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaaa! I'll post the final pics soon, I promise!!

    ReplyDelete