Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cozymonster Down!


Good morning, & happy Saturday, everyone! In case you were wondering how our day started today. I'll go ahead & tell you it wasn't a good beginning for Cozymonster. I saw & heard Jett sitting up & moving around a little on the monitor, so I thought I'd just let he & Cozymonster have a few minutes to play. AKA, I needed 5 more minutes of sleep before I was up for the day. Shouldda known better… I go in Jett's room to find poor Cozymonster face down in doo doo. Yep. A big ole squishy mess of poo. On the nice clean fresh sheet I just put on yesterday. (There's a photo below, so don't look if you don't think you can handle it.) So, needless to say, Jett had a bath with his duck friends, & later, Cozymonster got one too. So we're all good now. Although I'm pretty sure there's about a 75% chance of pink eye. Let's keep our fingers crossed though. Eeeeww…







Here's what we use to remedy this stinky situation:


1. Aveeno Baby wash smells so so good, but not too scented. 2. Cozymonster is replaceable if anything happens to him. 3. You can never have too many rubber ducks. 4 Noodle & Boo Supersoft Lotion really is super soft. It smells nice too. Like a sweet little poop-free baby. 

That's all for today! I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday! I'm glad Cozymonster will survive- I know how sad Bo would be if anything happened to Brownbear. Looks like y'all are doing well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing about this is the picture of Cozymonster chillin' on his back with the rubber ducks in the tub. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete