Monday, October 25, 2010

Airstream Update

The airstream is coming along quite nice. Even better than I ever expected, actually. We have the trim up, all the divider walls, one bed frame, and all light fixtures installed. I've ordered wall paper for the office walls, then I'm going to match the blue in the paper for a paint for the rest of the walls. This weekend, my husbands drummer, William came and helped get the electricity working out there, so I got to flip the switch and actually have light today! So exciting. Today the guys are installing new screens and building the second bed, then all we'll have left to do is build the sofa and cabinets before the decorating starts! Here's a few photos of our progress:






Here's the pretty white trim





More trim and one of the walls



We have lights! This is the bathroom.



These are the lights over each bed.


And here's a sneak peak of some of the fabrics I'm looking at. Lounge Interiors is doing a great job of choosing the perfect papers and fabrics! I can't wait to see it all come together!



So that's all for now! I'll have many more photos to come once we get the papering and painting under way!

1 comment: