Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vera Wang, I love you.

So, do any of you subscribe to the online shopping sites? Because I know I do. They're like an online TJ Maxx, but sometimes they have amazing designer dresses, like Vera Wang that's on Gilt today, for more than half off retail! Which is still anywhere between $200-$700. Ouch! That's a lot of cash to drop on a piece of clothing that I won't get to wear too often. Actually, if I owned one, I may just wear it around the house or when I had people over for cookouts. It seems like it would be one of those pieces you never want to take off! Anyway, just wanted to share these beautiful dresses with you. And if you want to subscribe to any of these awesome shopping sites, click
here ,here or here. The last one is Gilt where the Vera Wang dresses are. Yummy! But I'll warn you, these sites are very addicting. But also great time killers if you're procrastinating! Also, if you order from Rue La La, you'll be even more excited to get your discounted designer whatever in once you see how beautiful their packaging is! Your receipt comes in a hot pink vertical tea length envelope with a key hole in the flap! And they've made a pattern with their logo that's pretty amazing too. So, check 'em out if that's your kind of thing. Whether you buy or not, these sites are great to get fashion inspiration from. So it's kind of a win win. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment